Concrete supplier for ready mixed concrete in Woking and Pyrford
Feely Concrete can supply both ready mixed concrete and screed for small, medium and large builds in Woking, Pyrford and the surrounding areas of Surrey and the South East. Our service is ideal for both domestic and commercial customers in the area because concrete or screed can be produced on site quickly and accurately by the very latest mobile batching plants. You will only ever pay for the concrete that you use – it is shown on a digital meter and priced accordingly. This makes every project highly cost-effective because there is no wastage and no time lost. If you under-order, we can simply make some more concrete then and then!
We have a broad base of customers within the local area and can supply concrete to suit domestic and commercial requirements, including:
- Shed and garage bases
Whatever your requirements, Feely Concrete will meet your needs. Naturally, we are proud of the fact that a lot of our business comes from referrals, recommendations and repeat work from our many happy customers. We know that it is important to get your concrete when you need it, which is why we offer a same-say or next-day service and we work 24/7 to fit in with your schedule.
Alongside concrete and screed, we also offer a range of other services, including skip hire, waste disposal, aggregate delivery and mini digger hire, so we really are you one-stop-shop for all your building needs.
Please call us today on 020 8337 5554 or 07780 110 110 and we will be delighted to help.
Getting Your Concrete or Screed Couldn’t be Easier!
Fast and effective concrete pumping in Pyrford and Woking
If you have restricted access on your site or you need to get concrete into hard-to-reach areas, we have a range of boom and landline concrete pumps for hire. The ease and speed of concrete pumping makes it the quickest and most economical method of concrete placement and does away with the need for barrows and the labour costs and inevitable mess associated with this method of concrete placement. We will have a trained mobile operative on site all times, to ensure your job is carried out to the very best standards.
Our pipelines have the flexibility to pump concrete over large distances, so whether you need your concrete up and down stairs, around obstacles, or through small gaps, your concrete will be poured quickly and there will be no waste or mess.
Why choose us for your concrete pumping, concrete deliveries or screed in Pyrford and Woking?
There are many reasons why our customers come back to us time and time again for their concrete and screed. Here are just a few of them:
- Experienced staff: Our helpful and knowledgeable staff are dedicated to helping our customers at all times, with advice and guidance about every aspect of concrete and screed. We will ensure you get a professional service every time.
- Quick turnaround times: Our reputation has been built on our ability to deliver concrete and screed quickly. We specialise in same-day and next-day deliveries, aided by our large fleet of drivers and you will be given an exact time slot, so you will never have to wait around.
- Quality products: All our concrete is made from quality raw materials. We are always happy to direct and advise you about concrete types, quantities needed and delivery schedules. If you need admixtures, we can supply these on request.
- No part-load charges: No job is too big or small for us to handle and you will only ever pay for the concrete you use. We deliver concrete ranging from 0.5 cubic metres upwards.
- Affordable prices: Our prices are competitive and cost-effective, so whether you need concrete for a new driveway or to build a new block of houses, we have the ability to handle any requirement – at exceptional prices!
Call us for all your domestic or commercial concrete
Our experienced team are always on hand to answer any questions you may have and provide you with high quality concrete – with the aim to assist your build wherever we can. Call us now on 020 8337 5554 or 07780 110 110, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an online contact form and we will get back to you.